- Mahjong Games
- Halloween Mahjong
Halloween Mahjong is a fun way to remember all of the spooky events that go along with the season. Each tile features interesting and engaging artwork that captures the spirit of Halloween.
Tiles in Halloween Format
- Flower Tiles are characterized by four different emotions on jack-o’-lanterns.
- Season Tiles: Seasonal emblems and components are represented by tombstones.
- Honor Tiles: These tiles are represented as scary eyeballs.
- Flying bats represent the Red Dragon Tiles.
- A black cat is seen in the Green Dragon Tiles.
- A witch’s cap is seen on the white dragon tiles.
- Circle Suit Tiles are decorated with candy corn.
- Character Suit Tiles: These are represented by ghosts.
- Bamboo Suit Tiles: These tiles resemble skeleton bones.
Trick or Treat
By clicking on open tiles in pairs, remove tiles from the mahjong board. When you click on a tile that isn’t currently open, the board will become gray. Those mahjong tiles that are available and playable right now are the white tiles. You’ll be the winner if you can match all of the Halloween mahjong tiles. Seasonal and Flower mahjong tiles can be mixed and matched with any other mahjong tile in the collection. Take a look at the following mahjong tiles.